Stoda Warehouse was established in 1948 as an off shoot of parent company Stott & Davis Motor Express. There was a growing need of Stott & Davis customers for localized warehousing. Stott & Davis, in their effort to always provide the best possible customer service, responded to their customers need for warehousing by purchasing buildings and starting a warehouse division. Stoda Warehouse was born.
We currently own or lease and manage over 1 million square feet of warehouse space. We offer a variety of services to our customers.
Contact us today to learn more.